Intova Sport HD II Camera
A 5 MP CMOS sensor enables the Sport HD II to shoot HD video at up to 1080p at 30 fps and take 5 MP JPEG still photos. It can also record 60 fps video at 720p resolution and produce interpolated photos at up to 12 MP. The Sport HD II is waterproof to a depth of 200' and features an electronic red filter designed to help retain a natural white balance when diving.
- Unibody design integrates camera and housing into a single cohesive unit that is waterproof down to 200'
- A 1/2.3" CMOS sensor captures HD video at 1080p at 30 fps and 720p at 60 fps, and takes still photos at up to 5 MP without interpolation
- Ultra-wide 140° fixed-focal-length lens designed to ensure none of the action is left out of frame
- A 1.5" LCD screen allows monitoring and playback, and can be switched off to conserve battery life
- A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows attachment to a wide variety of standard photo and video tripods and mounts
- Flat lens port features UV coating for added protection and to help reduce glare
- Menu and Mode settings fully accessible via five buttons on the rear of the housing
- Dive Mode setting applies an electronic red filter to the image to help ensure proper white balance underwater